Linux kernel 2.6 - iptable

Hi All,

I have a linux kernel 2.6 running on broadcom board, its a modem. I am using shim client(pppoe client) from one of the PC connected to the modem. On ethereal running on connected PC it shows that client is sending PADI, in response recieved PADO. The client send PADR but at the modem end packet is not coming.

Any one having an idea about iptables, will it be possible that PADR packet is dropped by iptables filtering.

Regards, Paresh

Reply to
pareshvarshney