Howto run a linux-2.6.x kernel on the uClinux ColdFire emulator???

I have used the latest ColdFire Emulator (version 0.3.1):

I have installed the latest available distribution (20060803, contains linux-2.6.17) an M68K/ColdFire tools (m68k-uclinux-20060615) and followed the instructions on:

Running a linux-2.4.x kernel isn't a problem. The things I have done for this: make config selected Arnewsh 5206 and the linux-2.4.x and used defaults for the rest make dep make

When I do the the same for a linux-2.6.x kernel I don't get any output on the serial ports (telnet localhost 5206 and telnet localhost 5207).

Does anyone now how to get it work? Does it work with another board which is supported by the ColdFire emulator?

I have checked the start address which is 0x10000 with m68k-elf-objdump"

Thanks,

Harro

Reply to
Harro Haan