siproxd is not getting sip packets on kernel 2.6

Hi All,

I am running siproxd ver. 0.5.8(libosip2-2.0.9) on linux box(embedded) kernel 2.6.8.1. Siproxd is not getting any sip packet forwarding through the box. My setup has sip user agent(running on another PC) behind my box(acting as gateway) and Brekeke sip server on WAN side of the box. No iptable rule to drop these packets as sip server on WAN is getting all packets.

This setup is working fine( siproxd getting SIP packets) on kernel

2.4.25.

Any idea, what can be the problem Or any solution.

Regards, Paresh

Reply to
paresh