 I'm looking for the following solution:

              jvm + linux + arm

any help would be appreciated.

thanks
 Enrico

Re: jvm + linux + arm: any suggestion?
Hi Enrico,

As Java, take Perc from NewMonics (now Aonix). See www.aonix.com.
It is a complete solution with AOT+JIT, J2SE, real-time, royalty-free.

As Linux, take our Jaluna-2/EL. See www.jaluna.com.
It is a standard RT, embedded Linux distribution (including all
cross-development tools). The first reference platform is OMAP,
and we will add more.

We are partnering with Aonix, so Perc is fully validated on our Linux.

Eric

Re: jvm + linux + arm: any suggestion?
You can also try cvm from Sun, j9 from IBM, kaffe ( you can take
binaries from handhelds.org ), blackdowns jre for arm ( it is not
embedded though - pretty BIG ), and ofcourse Wonka...

Best Regards,
Sasho

Alexander Popov                    ProSyst Bulgaria Inc.
RTOS Leader                        48 Vladajska Str.