Hi folks,

I'm looking for the following solution:

jvm + linux + arm

any help would be appreciated.

thanks Enrico

Reply to
Enrico Migliore

Hi Enrico,

As Java, take Perc from NewMonics (now Aonix). See

It is a complete solution with AOT+JIT, J2SE, real-time, royalty-free.

As Linux, take our Jaluna-2/EL. See

It is a standard RT, embedded Linux distribution (including all cross-development tools). The first reference platform is OMAP, and we will add more.

We are partnering with Aonix, so Perc is fully validated on our Linux.

Eric

Enrico Migliore wrote:

Reply to
Eric Dujardin

You can also try cvm from Sun, j9 from IBM, kaffe ( you can take binaries from handhelds.org ), blackdowns jre for arm ( it is not embedded though - pretty BIG ), and ofcourse Wonka...

Best Regards, Sasho

Enrico Migliore wrote:

-- Alexander Popov ProSyst Bulgaria Inc. RTOS Leader 48 Vladajska Str. RTOS and JVM Dept. Sofia 1606, Bulgaria Phone: +359 2 952 3581/204

Mobile: +359 887 663 193 OSGi Technology Leaders

The wonderful thing about Linux is that there is always at least one more undiscovered way to do almost anything. Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (comp.os.linux.embedded)

Alexander Popov