ARM with VGA output

I'm wondering if anyone makes an ARM based embedded system with a VGA
display output (640x480). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

-->Neil

Re: ARM with VGA output

Sorry - I don't normally reply to my own posts, but I didn't provide enough
info. I'd like an ARM core, 133Mhz or higher, with a VGA chip on it and a
VGA connector output (LCD Is not necessary and not wanted). No OS is
required, either.

Thanks!

-->Neil

Re: ARM with VGA output
RMS101 Single Board Computer

http://www.revely.com/AboutRMS101.htm

Found this a while ago. Never used them.

Re: ARM with VGA output
You can get a ESS IC ES6420 with direct VGA output, its a MIPS based IC
however....
Its also optimised for MPEG video and audio.....

Richard.