JVM for WINCE

Hi all I want to develop JVM for WinCE OS, I a ARM processor based SoC board with enabled Jave Tech. i.e ARM9, WinCE5.0 Platform Buider with OS image etc. I want to know how should i start in this direction step by step. Any kind of suggetions in this regard are welcome

Regards Amit

Reply to
abansaltech

Look into Waba. Its supposed to be smaller for embedded targets, though , I imagine that is not the issue it used to be these days. Tony

Reply to
T Marchini

Thanks Marchini for reply, I looked into web for it, and got some idea. I want to know which tool i can use to develop JVM for ARM9 Jazalle mode. Can I use ADS. What exactly be the way for converting .class code into a native ARM code. The JVM will convert the class file into which kind of machine instructions. will it be ARM assembly instructions.

Thanks & Regards Amit

Reply to
abansaltech