Java for ARM Linux

Dear Fellow Developers,

I'm investigating the feasibility of using Java on an ARM embedded Linux board, I'd really like to hear from any readers who have gone down this path and can give me some recommendations on which particular vendor's VMs work and don't work well.

I'm need a solution which is :

1) royalty free 2) reliable 3) optionally has some GUI support for LCDs

So far using GCJ cross compiled for ARM looks promising, would really like to hear from anyone who's used this combination in practice.

Thanks, Sean

Reply to
sean