Free to good home: Cirrus ARM development kits

Free to good home: 24 Cirrus EP7312 Dev Kits.

FOB: Santa Clara, CA.

These are surplus from an old project. I would kind of prefer to keep them together and give them to a school, but clubs and individuals are good too.

thanks Bob Smith

Reply to
Bob Smith

I would love to take 2or3 off your hands..

Regrads,

Ryan McLean

Reply to
Pvt Ryan

Same here.

Thanks, Patrick

Reply to
patrick.t.smith

Ryan

Sure. They have a steel case so shipping won't be cheap but these are (I think) nice units.

Where should I ship them?

thanks Bob Smith

Reply to
Bob Smith

I'm interested in 1-2 sets as well..

Regards, Bao Anh

Reply to
tran.banh

Thank you kindly for the generous offer. If James Finne has not already claimed the remaining units (he's a good neighbor who volunteers with computer clubs and teaches computer engineering), I would like to claim 10 (for myself and friends). I already emailed you but I'm posting just to be sure. I'm afraid none of the registered nonprofit organizations in which I'm active handles embedded systems, so I can't facilitate a tax-deductible donation :-(

-- Jeffrey Jonas jeffj@panix(dot)com The original Dr. JCL and Mr .hide

Reply to
Jeff Jonas

Hi,

I just replied via email.

Reply to
Pvt Ryan

Hello Bob, I would like to have 1 or 2 dev kits. I am from Zagreb, Croatia.

Reply to
Iver

Ammiravo la mia cresta allo specchio quando Bob Smith ha detto :

I'd like to have one, but I'm in Italy. Thank you.

--
Nuno on zx-6r '04 & CR 250 '98 working in progress...
Say you, say me...say 'na mignotta!