74HC123AN (Free to a good home)

My parts supplier sent me HC123's instead on the HCT125's I was suppose to get and told me to keep 'em. I have filled up one bin in my assortment case with them and still have 5 tubes (125pcs) that have no purpose. If you have a use for them, email me a US address and they are yours.

Jim

Reply to
James Beck

Hi Jim,

These often go bad in old Gottlieb pinball machines. You still got them?

-- Ed

Reply to
GPE

Nasty chip....badly designed and is/can be the source of no end of problems :( We found this out in the days of ferrite core stores ( controller board)

Reply to
TT_Man

They are on the way.

Reply to