Colilo porting (Please help)

I am working with a BSP of embedded Linux distribuited by Freescale
for the M5485evb evaluation board.

I need to modify colilo (to start) to work on a custom board based on
the evaluation board. The only difference is in the memory map. Can
anyone tell what files are effected in the colilo build tree? I
changed board.c to initialize the different SDRAM and I see addressing
and memory map stuff in the ram.ld and flash.ld and arch.h files. I'm
just not sure which of these or all of these needs to be changes. I'm
new to this so any help is much appreciated....

James Kimble

Site Timeline