Re: Model Rocket Electronic Launchers?

I've looked over the newsgroup for a few weeks, and haven't seen anything

--
They're posted, but rarely.

Tell us what you want to do and someone might be able to help you.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

You might look at the circuits at

Don't know much about model rockets and launchers, but this might be a good place to start.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
DaveM

You could ask these guys !

They also did this.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

John Fields wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

&rls=GFRC,GFRC:

Thanks for the reply! I will also check the other newsgroups.

My idea was to build something that can handle multiple rockets either simultaneously (up to 4 or 5) or in succession, for a father son group.

I have a couple of Estes branded launchers, and they're only for A to D sized engines. Part of the plan is to build a little bit more to also handle E sized engines as well.

Reply to
Cleveland Tech

"DaveM" wrote in news:4pKdneG127UheurVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

&rls=GFRC,GFRC

Thanks Also for this site. It is much appreciated.

Reply to
Cleveland Tech