Where to buy Zenith replacement Capacitors?

Trying to locate a supplier for High voltage TV caps. All searches come up empty for 560pf/2Kv. Any ideas group? Thanks.

Reply to
Golf

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:24:01 -0700, Golf Has Frothed:

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

"Golf" wrote in news:1159208641.733231.110480 @i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

You do NOT need to replace the capacitor with a 2kv cap. Just use any similar cap with a HIGHER voltage rating. As long as it's 560pf, it will work fine. This will give you some options in finding and buying the caps.

Reply to
Jim Land

Thanks Jim. Problem is, I can't find the caps with this value and equal or higher voltage. I hate to scrap the set due to these caps.

Reply to
Golf

Try Google? 560pf/2Kv

jim menning

Reply to
jim menning

"Golf" wrote in news:1159402741.656524.314340 @i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

They have 560 pf ceramic caps in stock, including

3kv, 10kv, 12kv, and 15kv.
Reply to
Jim Land