Poll for all posters of this NG!

Should Richard Steve Walz be:

a) Roaming Newsgroups seeking anyone he may devour (over 20,000 posts since

1992)! b) In a mental hospital of somekind c) In Jail

Answer the question with a A, B, or C. I am conducting some figures that also may be on the website. Answer the question honestly and accurately and your vote will be counted. If you put multiple answers your vote will not be counted.

Thank you!

John

-------

-Steve Walz website
-Topical postings page. Q.Should such a violent person be in a mental ward, behind bars or roaming Newsgroups?

Reply to
John

As I tell the robber baron media, if you don't like free speech, you'll need to move to another universe.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
BretCahill

Exactly what part of my response was against free speech? I simply stated that this may not be exactly the place for such drivelling shyte...after all, it is a ELECTRONICS newsgroup. Maybe we could discuss....oh lets see.....hmmmmmm.....ummm.................................................. ELECTRONICS! for a change! Kim

Reply to
Kim

Oh and Brett....please email me the article where you told "the robber baron media" ANYTHING!!...'cause I don't think they got your message. Kim

Reply to
Kim

. . .

That's the same public forum analysis adopted by the Court where content based censorship may be allowed but under no circumstances can viewpoint based censorship be permitted. See Lehman v City of Shaker Heights 418 U. S.

298 (1974), Cornelius v NAACP 473 U. S. 788 (1985) (rest of string cite omitted). Since I NEVER go against the Court I am forced to side with you on that one issue. 12 v to 4.8 v cell phone chargers use some kind simple circuit to step down the voltage and since it is coiless, it looks like it doesn't waste much energy as heat. Leave it plugged in all weekend and the truck will still start Monday morning. I was wondering if it would be easy to stick another resistor in parallel to double the output voltage. I don't need or want much current ~ 50 - 100 ma.

I figured if the RC time constant in the input was cut in half the output voltage would double, assuming it was, in fact an oscillator.

These things are cheap -- at dollar store -- and I figured there might be some design point wiggle room.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
BretCahill

Again, I asked the question, based on the statement "As I tell the robber baron media," when and where did YOU tell 'em, cause as I said...I dont think they heard you.

drivelling

Reply to
Kim

First email a $20 bill to: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

They certainly have given Jon Stewart job security.

Just yesterday someone was on Tech Nation selling his book about how cheap communications has all the robber baron media shills desperately looking for some fig leaf exit.

Problem is there IS NO fig leaf big enough for THAT exit. There is no way to spin their way out. No plausible rationalization for their blatant hypocrisy.

They would be better off just admitting their whole lives are complete scams -- defrauding the people out of democratic freedom with their lies by omission, cherry picking letters and interviews, cause celebre du jouring and in general looking so utterly ridiculous, so pitifully arrogant they would be much better off building a guillotine and chopping off their own heads themselves.

They want to lash out and blame someone. I say they should blame the EEs and computer nerds responsible for cheap communications, not me.

I didn't have a thing to do with it.

I cannot even figger out a simple on/off switch.

Bret Cahill

"America needs a war."

-- William Randolph Hearst

Reply to
BretCahill

--
Lead by example
Reply to

Like U. S. Senator Bob Graham.

And by the way, how DO those 12v DC chargers get the voltage down to 4.9 v?

Bret Cahill

Reply to
BretCahill

Well I guess I'll just have to start clapping my hands in their faces yelling "cause celebre CAUSE CELEBRE! Can't you neanderthals SEE how lofty I am?!?!? I'm doing a CAUSE CELEBRE DU JOUR!!!! This means I get to pre empt everything else from the national debate 'cause I'm doing a cause celebre du jour."

You think THAT would work?

Reply to
BretCahill
20,000 posts since > 1992)!

Got his teethmarks on your stupid ass?

Only if you can show that he's mentally incompetent, which you can't, otherwise you would have.

Only if you can demonstrate that he's committed a crime, which you can't, otherwise you would have.

I'm leaning toward this one.

How about:

e) John is a pathetic whiner who got seriously punked by Steve and is _still_ trying to recruit help removing his "tormentor". OTOH if John would just wise up, he'd no longer _be_ tormented by his own inadequacy.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

RSW and his ilk have found a new and fertile venue via the Internet. A seemingly endless supply of minds to corrupt. I cringe when I read about teachers and professors who proudly acclaim their direction of students to the Internet for projects, research (?), and general growth. Strange thing the Internet; nuggets of gold floating in sewage.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

--- More accurately, I think, "A seemingly endless supply of minds to influence". There are many corrupting influences out there, among them those who would silence dissent and opinions other than their own. I think Steve is only trying to bring into being a system of government where many of the weak can bring down a few of the strong, but where a few of the strong get to make the rules about whom the weak will not tolerate.

---

--- Depends... For those who's gold is sewage, those nuggets are everywhere.

For those who aspire to something higher, the search demands a descent into the sewage.

-- John Fields

Reply to
John Fields

Oops...