The Richard Steve Walz website is looking for a new host

I am not finding much time to work on this site these days and am looking for a new owner to host and update the site. Anyone interested in continuing the update of the Richard Steven Walz snipped-for-privacy@armory.com website can email me, and we can talk. I am looking for someone with a similiar vision as mine to continue the website. I dont want someone who hates Walz, nor do I want someone who kisses his butt. I want someone who posts what Walz actually says so parents, teens, old folk, children, and perhaps even law enforcement, can get the truth about what he says and his life mission.

E-mail me here or snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

John

--
Vote George W. Bush in the November election!
http://www.georgewbush.com

interested

what

I'm no fan of RSW, I've got him killfiled and hate his vile, extremist views. But judging from your outspoken views in your .sig below and your website, you're far from being an impartial judge.

How do I know you're not just another extremist kook that disagrees with him? Probably.

See, he who judges others.. Well, you know the rest.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th
[snip]
[snip]

That's ^^^^^ ***outspoken*** views ????

I'm coming to the conclusion that Democrats are just plain stupid.

...Jim Thompson

Geez, Jim, how long did it take you to figure that out?

John

I'm coming to the conclusing that its stupid to generalize from an example like this.

...Bob Monsen

Reply to
Robert Monsen

Long ago. I was just avoiding a weenie attack by not speaking out ;-)

...Jim Thompson

What happened????

Did Steve peg you for the inconsequential shit-eating fundy coward you
are and now you're trying to get even because you can't talk him down?

Go fuck yourself, pigshit, and if you've got dirty work to do do it
yourself instead of trying to slough it off on somebody else.

If you've got any balls at all and you think he needs to be restrained
in some way you ought to get your pansy ass down to your local police
station and sign your name to a formal complaint and see what that
gets you.
Reply to
John Fields

Steve has a fan club?

John

John Fields wrote >

And you are nothing more than a foul-mouthed peasant.

Reply to
oddsod

That's a bit of a generalization, don't you think?

:-p

-Ed

-- (You can't go wrong with psycho-rats.) (er258)(@)(eng.cam)(.ac.uk)

/d{def}def/f{/Times findfont s scalefont setfont}d/s{10}d/r{roll}d f 5/m {moveto}d -1 r 230 350 m 0 1 179{1 index show 88 rotate 4 mul 0 rmoveto} for /s 15 d f pop 240 420 m 0 1 3 { 4 2 1 r sub -1 r show } for showpage

Reply to
E. Rosten

extremist

Outspoken views is any political view expreessed, even in one's sig, in a newsgroup that's not political discussion. Why? Are you a democrat? I didn't say that I was, and I hope that others vote their convictions, but may god, buddah, allah or whoever strike them dead if they try to foist their political views on me or anyone else in this newsgroup.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

you

down?

Fields has his "knotted knickers" off days. You might as well get used to it. :-/

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

Then it's not all that important to you, is it?

If you don't care enough to do it yourself, why do you think others will be willing to be recruited to your "cause"?

Really, formal logic ought to be taught in kindergarten.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

Here is a mangling of a joke I heard from a CS professor at Berkeley:

The difference between a mathematician, a physicist, and an engineer:

A mathematician proves a property is true by proving that if its true of a number, its true for the next number, and then proving its also true for 1.

A physicist proves that the property is true by showing that its analogous to a physical property that has never failed to be true experimentally.

An engineer proves the property is true for all the numbers he can write on a napkin during lunch, and hopes for the best.

Regards, Bob Monsen

Reply to
Robert Monsen

--
It's so hard to tell the difference any more... ;)
Reply to

You are a fou seg fault (core dumped) $

Badly written spambots sometimes crash :-)

--
(You can't go wrong with psycho-rats.)       (er258)(@)(eng.cam)(.ac.uk)

/d{def}def/f{/Times findfont s scalefont setfont}d/s{10}d/r{roll}d f 5/m
{moveto}d -1 r 230 350 m 0 1 179{1 index show 88 rotate 4 mul 0 rmoveto}
for /s 15 d f pop 240 420 m 0 1 3 { 4 2 1 r sub -1 r show } for showpage
Reply to
E. Rosten

--
Ummm... no.

Care to expound on it?
Reply to
John Fields

That's left as an exercise for the observers.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

--
Figures...