CAN YOU SEE MY MESSAGE?

HELLO THERE CAN ANYBODY SEE MY MESSAGES? WHY ARENT THEY GETTING POSTED????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reply to
solo

Your news feed probably has a nice feature to eliminate all-uppercase postings. Unfortunately, mine doesn't.

-Dave

--
David Ashley                http://www.xdr.com/dash
Embedded linux, device drivers, system architecture

Hey Dave,

I am glad to see your reply. Unfortunately, i did not understand your reply. I urge you to be more clear and accurate in your messages.

K> solo wrote:

Reply to
solo

Hey Dave,

I do not care what you think! i love to post some of my messages in capital letters and this DOES NOT mean that i am shouting or so! Hope you update your understanding of things!

Thanks!

solo wrote:

Reply to
solo

Solo,

Stick around, I think you'll find I'm not the only one who prefers normal mixed-case text to all uppercase. Much more readable. Also uppercase only really does seem like you're shouting, even if that's not intended.

BTW I forgot my smiley :) on my original post. No offence intended!

-Dave

--
David Ashley                http://www.xdr.com/dash
Embedded linux, device drivers, system architecture
Reply to
David Ashley

My dear Dave,

S> solo wrote: