Xinx, FPGA Simulink Freeware/shareware ?

Is there any software I can download for use in MATLAB/Simulink that I can download for free for testing / simulating FPGA from Xilinx ?

I am doing my masters degreee thesis.

--
John David Birch
Reply to

Have you looked at Simulink's "Link for ModelSim"?

I am not sure about cost (they may have educational versions).

-Lance

Reply to
-Lance

"-Lance" a écrit dans le message de news:

41f7d60d$ snipped-for-privacy@solnews.wv.mentorg.com...

Is it necessarly for Xilinx?? because Altera have a librairy for simulink called "DSPBuilder" that permit to design Altera's FPGA, I already use it durin an internship and it works well links :

i think you could download and use it for free but you should need a licence for some device.(for P&R)

Alexis

Reply to
kcl