Xilinx source dragonsources

Hello,

Has anyone bought anything from

I'm having trouble finding any distributor in the US that will sell the XCS10-3PC84C (old, 5V Spartan) in less than 300 pc quantities, or for less than $42 ea. These guys claim they have them for $12 ea., but I don't know if they are for real. They are apparently in China, or thereabouts.

Thanks for any experiences with them.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Farnell might have them in stock:

Leon Heller

Yeah, sure, at $42 each, in quantity! I paid $16 for them a few months ago. Now, nobody stocks them in the US, or they want a min quantity of 300 pieces.

One thing I'm worried about is that these parts from China are unauthorized clones of the Xilinx part. If they go so far as faking the markings, how could I tell they are counterfeit?

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson