XILINX POWERPC <-> Embedded tri-mode-MAC connection

Hi, I'm using the Xilinx Platform Studio and I'm tryng to connect the embedded tri-mode-MAC with the PowerPC405. reading the datasheet seems that the PPC and the MAC are already connected to the DCR bus, but is not evident at all how to "see" in the XPS tree the MAC. I tryed to use the application "import/create user peripherial" without success. Does anyone have any experience at all?

Thanks, Francesco

Reply to
francesco.poderico

Check out Gigabit System Reference Design (GSRD):

It uses the Virtex4 embedded TEMAC, is delievered as an EDK project, and runs PowerPC Linux.

Paul

snipped-for-privacy@trendcomms.com wrote:

Reply to
Paul Hartke