Xilinx Parallel cable

Hi

Is there is cheap source or alternative to Xilinx parallel cable ?

Also is it leagal to make my own cable (from the schemetic provided by Xilinx) and sell it.

Thanks Sumit

Reply to
Sumit Gupta

Thorsten Trenz has a spartan-II development board with download cable included for 99?. I am confident that he will sell you a seperate download cable on request, albeit it is not listed in his shop.

Please don't. The cable has lots of flaws. Search this newsgroup about that topic. Design your own cable. With heavy schmitt triggers added. And sell that. You can use a 1$ cpld and use seperate pins for the schmitt-trigger feedback. There also is an open source usb downloadcable available somewhere on the net.

Regards,

Kolja Sulimma

Reply to
Kolja Sulimma

Hi,

JTAG cable , $25 USD + same day shiping (~$3) see at

Regards!

Seiran

Sumit Gupta wrote:

Reply to
Socrat

Does that cable support the DMA stuff in ISE 6?

Reply to
Brannon King