length of parallel cable attached to P IV xilinx jtag cable

hey all, Anybody know about limitations on the length of a parallel cable attached to the xilinx P IV cable? I have the cable attached to my PC via two 10' parallel extension cables and it does not work at all.

thanks

Matt

Reply to
Matthew E Rosenthal

nevermind, my mistake i got it working with the 2 10' extensions.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew E Rosenthal