Xilinx EDK & IPIF performance

Hi, I've finally managed to design a simple test peripheral which uses the IPIF master & slave attachment to the PLB bus (plb_ipif version 2). Simulations are OK but there's a performance problem : when performing a burst read, it seems that the IPIF stores the whole burst and then write it back to the IP. Doing so, the performance is divided by 2 (better case). Is there a way to configure the IPIF to be faster or do I have to manage the PLB bus myself ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Stéphane

Reply to
Mancini Stephane