Virtex-4 & Wifi

Hi All,

What is the easiest/best approach to attach Wifi to Virtex-4 (using from Linux)? Id' like to use some longer range/higher rate wifi module (eg. atheros).

Any suggestions/ideas/eval boards?

Regards,

Zoltan

Reply to
zcsizmadia

Zoltan

For a hardware platform our Broaddown4 product fitted with a CFCARD Wi-Fi module is one possible way if you are using MicroBlaze. If you want PowerPC then we have some other options coming very shortly. If you are interested in the other options and you can wait a few weeks then contact me for more details.

John Adair Enterpo> Hi All,

Reply to
John Adair