Wifi with a Virtex 4

Dear all,

I'm just starting to look into the possibility of adding 802.11g to one of our products which is based on a Virtex 4 FX. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is there 802.11g MAC IP available? Are there any suitable dev boards? Is the best way to do it to use a COTS product like a CF card or similar? Any suggestions/experience would be great.

TIA,

-- Peter

Reply to
Peter Mendham