the global output enable pins of lattice ispxpld 5000mv

Hi,friends, I use a lattice ispXPLD 5512mv in my design, but i dont use the goe(global output enable) pins, how should I deal with it? pull down it?will it affect my design logic? In my design, there is a pci interface but I dont design the PAR logic, both perr and serr, how should I connect them? pull up? pull down or just leave them away? Thanks a lot!

Regards

Reply to
No This Rat

not this one wrote -

The GOE pins do not need to be terminated in your design. If your design is not specifically using them, the will not be connected to any of the I/O, and the internal pullup in the I/O pad will prevent floats, etc.....

without more info on the design, I can only provide a clue on this one - if perr or serr are active high, and you aren't using them, either tie the pin low, or program the pulldown option for the pin, to keep inactive -

the 5K families all provide induvidual pullup/pulldown/bus hold/ none option for pin configuration -

you might also give your local Lattice FAE a call, he/she would be happy to help -

have a good day - Mike Thomas Lattice SFAE - Ny/NJ

Reply to
Mikeandmax