What's the rule of instantiating the global buffer

Hi, In using Xilinx Virtex2 chip, I wonder what's teh general rule to instantiate a global timing buffer. If I use a DCM to do some clock divide and use the generated one to driver in-chip design, I should add a buffer to the DCM output. But how about my DCm i used to de-skew the clock, meaning clkin is in-chip clock, while clkfb is off-chip clock, and clk0 going off-chip again, it seems in this case, I do not have to add a buffer to clk0. but is there any rule here...

Reply to
bill