System generator and Microblaze

Hi,

I am fairly new to Xilinx! I am looking to implement a System generator (SG) design with a Microblaze IP! How would one do this as I am a wear Xilinx does not provide intrinsic support for the PPC405 (V-II Pro) or Microblaze in SG? To do this, should one pull the design into EDK/XPS and implement the embedded design from there? What technique should I use to pull the design into EDK, if it's the case that I have to build MPD, PAO and BBD definitions along with VHDL definitions (does this take much time?) for the SG design would I not be better building my designs in Core Generator rather than SG?

Regards

Si

Reply to
Si

try XAPP264 - Building OPB Slave Peripherals using System Generator

Regards,

John

Reply to
John Williams