where are the PAO files for the system.bsp stored???

Hi all

I ahve a question to ask the public using EDK windows version. Suppos

I create a BSP, where are the pao files stored, in Xilinx Techxclusiv they have notified that it resides in Data folder of the bsp. I a using EDK 6.3 and i imported a peripheral which i created earlier Somehow all i see in te folder is a system.ucf file, and no PAO o the MPD files

Any suggested places for thiese files to search into?

Thank

Chakra

Reply to
nara_chak45