Xilinx XPS and Multiple Microblaze

Hi,

I know that it is possible to put multiple microblaze in a virtexIIPro. I am trying to design one architecture with two microblaze and two bram. When I try to generate Addresses, xps returns error because it couldn't work with multiple processors. So I decide to map address manually, but xps still returns errors and linker script doesn't recognize the second bram. If linker script doesn't recognize this bram, how could I download the executable.elf to this bram.

Could someone inform me about the best way to build this design?

Best Regards

Pablo

Reply to
Pablo

Pablo H

Hi Pablo,

Can you tell me more about the architecture? How are the 2 brams connected? One memory to each MicroBlaze or both processors have acces to both memories? If you can describe the architecture and the error linker script returns it will be easier to help.

If you want, you can write me to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com and we can talk about it.

Regards,

Pablo H

Reply to