Synplify

I have took a Xilinx design through synplify and then started ise fro synplify to place and route. The problem is I have some coregen component and when I try and place and route it complains about missing edif files. can find these files in the synplify directory but how do I tell ise abou them?

Cheers

Jon

Reply to
maxascent

In the Xilinx ISE GUI, right-click on Implementation or Translate in the Processes window, the Translate Properties include a "Macro Search Path" where you can browse-to and specify the directory that holds any extra edif or nco files.

Reply to
John_H

Reply to
Jim_B