Spartan3 Done is not going high

Hello group,

I am getting an error from Impact saying that the DONE pin is not going high, Program Terminated, or something like that. These are new boards so I suspect hardware issues. The JTAG seems to see the chain OK, three Spartans and three platform PROMs.

What should I look for first?

Brad Smallridge b r a d @ a i v i s i o n . c o m

Reply to
Brad Smallridge

Brad, Are you getting any CRC errors? Make sure your INIT & PROG Pins stay asserted as per spec. Xilinx support has a good list of things to try in case of programming errors. You might want to give that a shot. These are typically quite frustrating although very subtle errors.

good luck samir

Reply to
skherich

I have toggled the Drive Done Pin High in the Startup Options, the Configuration Pin Done is set at PullUp, and I have added a 3.3K external pullup to 2.5V.

No results ):

Brad

Reply to
Brad Smallridge