question about use SRAM on annapolis wildstarII board

Hello, Is anybody here uses annapolis wildstarII board which has two xilinx xc2v6000 chips and around each chip there are 6 samsung 512*36 DDRII srams? I tried the examples "sram_ex" given by annapolis, but the result is always failed. And I can't succeed to re-generate the .x86 file because the constaint file contains some nonexist groups. If I remove the constraint, I can get the .x86 file but the result is not right. Their support man sent me another example to write SRAM from the host computer, but I doubt that they miexed different versions and I can't get through it. Any recommendation on it?

Thanks a lot.

Reply to
fpga

There is no DDR2 SRAM ! You mean SDRAM.