Rocketio, modelsim xe

Hi, I'm trying to implement rocketio on xilinx fpga. Is there a way to simulate it using modelsim XE. I know for the PE, SE version its using smartmodels or generating libraries.

Also is there any basic programs using rocketio, architect (wizard can't simulate, core generator can't compile libraries for modelsim, and the program that came with the eval board uses multiple buses, memory and the PPC).

Rob

Reply to
ndt

I don't think so. Even PE needs a $1K option to understand the encrypted smartmodels. I'd be glad if I was wrong here :-)

regards, Gerhard

Reply to
Gerhard Hoffmann

Hi Rob,

Check this website

On this website, you will find a sample design in the "Quick start" section..

But I am not sure the about the version of Modelsim that can be used to simulate..We use Modelsim SE..

-- Parag

Reply to
beeraka