Regarding BIST in FPGA

Hello ,

I am an engineering student and am working on testability issues in FPGA devices. Can anybody throw light on the BIST schemes used by Xilinx in their devices ; i.e. how do they achieve 100% fault coverage;whether they use soft BIST or hard BIST. Any information will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regds. Varun

Reply to
Varun Jindal

Varun,

Search the USPTO for our patents on BIST in PLD.

Aust> Hello ,

Reply to
Austin Lesea

go to google.com and enter: BIST Xilinx and you will find over 2000 hits. Have fun! Peter Alfke

Reply to
Peter Alfke