Re: View the signal in the analog domain ModelSim

One option is to modify the "add wave" section of the tb_.tcl script created by dspbuilder.

from : add wave -radix dec /tb_test/oSines to : add wave -radix dec -format Analog-Step /tb_test/oSines

hope this helps,

Charles

Hello all, > > > Well DSPBuilder is the altera tool that works on the Simulink > platform. > Well it do have an automated flow to the simulation tool called as > ModelSim -Altera. > > > Well I take the tb_.tcl to ModelSim and do the > Execute macro . Now it automatically opens the waveform editor. > > > I can view the signals only in the digital domain . I want to > visualize in the analog domain . > > > How i gonna view the signals in the analog domain in the ModelSim - > Altera ? > > > Any Suggestions ... > > > Regards > Anshu
Reply to
Charles