Mac SPICE Help

I am messing around with Mac SPICE and I am trying to get it to plot output. I am trying to get it to print the output to an asciiplot, but I don't understand the error message. I have set the height and width variables, but to no avail.

Asciiplot can't handle scale with length < 2

Thanks, Chris Maness

Reply to
Chris

I figured out the plot command a little better. However, I am not able to plot as a function of time yet.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris

Ok, now I am getting it to plot, but I don't understand why it does not execute the .tran command that is in the file. I have to use the interactive tran command to get it to process the file. Any suggestions would be of great help.

Thanks, Chris Maness

Reply to
Chris

Please help. I am currently undergoing a foreclosure and unless I am able to come up with $11,000, I will loose my home. I greatly appreciate any help anyone can provide. I lost my job 6 months ago and at the moment I=92m working a lousy paying job until I can find something else. If you are willing to help me save my home please send $5.00, $1.00 anything you can to the Gagliardi Household, 8813 Rodeo Dr., Lake Worth, FL 33467. In the event that I am able to get the money I need to save my home, any excess funds will be donated to Animal Rescue Foundations.

Reply to
Rusty

Add the lines

.control run .endc

to the file.

IMO, you are going to have a painful time trying to find out how to use MacSpice by trial and error. Consider visiting its website (http://

which has links to step-by-step tutorials, example files (ranging in complexity from an RC filter to a script that solves sudoku puzzles), a detailed User's Guide, and an email address for support.

Charles

Reply to
Charles