Question about Progamming File generation report

In my bgn file (report file of the last step: genrate programming file) I got the followig warning:

WARNING:PhysDesignRules:781 - PULLDOWN on an active net. PULLDOWN of comp s_o/s_o is set but the tri state is not configured.

I have the following constaints in my ucf file:

NET s_o LOC = G5; #GPLED0 NET "s_o" PULLDOWN; NET "s_o" TIG; NET "s_o" SLEW = SLOW; NET "s_o" DRIVE = 2;

Can anybody help?

Mehdi

Reply to
GaLaKtIkUs™

Your problem is in the source code, not your constraints. It's complaining that you don't ever tristate the signal, either because your equations don't have a tristate term or because that term has been optimised away.

Reply to
Gabor

but where is the problem? is this can influence the right behaviour of my design? Mehdi

Reply to
GaLaKtIkUs™