programming ATF750 in ABEL

I want to use ATMEL ATF750 with ABEL, but i cant find a tool. ¿is there any way?

thanks

Reply to
Fernando Peral

Should you not get Prochip Designer if you want to use Atmel CPLD?

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

If it HAS to be Abel, your only choice is Synario. See:

But if you want to use CUPL (a similar language) you can get Atmel-WinCUPL at:

Gabor

When Synario/Abel was taken over by Xilinx, the tool flow was de-emhasised at Atmel. For the ATF750 family, their Atmel WinCUPL is quite close to Abel, and they have app notes showing both codes. The 750 only has 20 macrocells, and 22 io's, so it is not much work to port Abel code, if that was why you specifically targeted Abel.

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

but that is not synario is just a synario update ¿no? i can't find atmel synario anywhere.

Reply to
Fernando Peral