using atmel fit2500 fitter for a atf750

i want to program atf750 from a .tt2 file (generated from another vendor software). I'm trying fitters, i download fit5.0.zip and the fitters for 1500, 1502, 1508... works well, but fit2500 which i must use for atf750 says "NTTAPKP.DLL not found" and fails. I,ve tried to download and use fit2500.zip but when i do

fit2500 -i myfile.tt2 -dev p750

it says "error cannot open .dev file p750.dev"

i,ve tried also with ablfit2500.zip but when i install it and try to use says "i cant connect to the key". i've also tried to use the p750.dev file from ablfit2500.zip with the fit2500.exe froom fit2500.zip but it says it is a wrong file. ¿is there any way of using the fitter from command line or similar?

thanks

Reply to
Fernando Peral

If you cannot get this to work, you could try a more convoluted but reliabe path : Use FIT1502 (etc), as they will import TT2 files, and the .FIT report file has the Boolean Equations, which you can then use as Atmel WinCUPL source files [some editing needed], and compile with WinCUPL set to ATF750, and you then get a ATF750 JED file.

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville