how to know whether the kernel supports RTP protocol

hi all, i want to transmit PS stream from a server to a client,and the
server is an embedded linux, but i dont known whether the kernel supports
the RTP protocol?
i try to find is there any lib file include the character rtp, but i find
none, but i cant sure the kernel dosent support the TRP.

is there any way to make sure whether the kernel support RTP protocol?

thanks

Re: how to know whether the kernel supports RTP protocol
Hello,

[...]

Just a guess (I cannot look at the moment), but if you have /proc mounted,
you could have a look there. I think somewhere are kernel internal protocols
listed. Otherwise the output of dmesg could be worth a look.

But, just a guess.

Regards,
Sebastian

Re: how to know whether the kernel supports RTP protocol

What kind of RTP support would you expect from the kernel ?

RTP is transported through UDP. You need some kind of library
that helps sending RTP packets (or write one yourself...)

/S
--
Stefan Naewe
stefan_DOT_naewe_AT_atlas_DOT_de