ATF750 for Proteus

Hi!

I'm looking for the Atmel ATF750C library for Proteus but I'm unable to find it on both Atmel & Labcenter sites. Does anyone know where can I find this ? Or perhaps, any other application that can simulate the ATF750C ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reply to
Julio Espada

"Julio Espada" a écrit dans le message de news:

481125b4$0$14073$ snipped-for-privacy@news.telepac.pt...

Have you asked Labcenter directly through their web forum ? They are usually very quick in providing good answers... and even to model a couple of new components free of charge for registered customers...

If not then another way may be just to use a generic PAL simulator, as this chip seems to be a kind of 22V10. Old but good tools like PALASM ?

Yours, Robert

Robert Lacoste

The ATF750 is an odd beast that (AFAIK) is only supported by Atmel tools. I believe the reason you can't find Proteus for the part is because it does not exist.

Sorry, G.

Reply to
ghelbig

If you want mixed mode Spice simulation, then you will need a Spice flow that supports D/T FF and AND/OR PLD logic.

If you just want functional boolean simulation, the Atmel tools can support that.

The 750 is similar to a 2 x 22V10 (but with .T register option).

Some Spice flows support Boolean Eqn, or other methods of Logic - I see Proteus mention a JED pathway, so you need to find the intermediate format, that the JED is turned into, and try and work with that.

-jg

Reply to
-jg

Reply to