Problems in simulating EDK system

Hello! I want to debug my system generated in EDK, so I'm using ModelSim. I generated the simulation files and created the testbench file to stimulate my system. However, this testbench just generates the clock and reset, and I need debug my system using my software. Is it possible? What do I have to do in order to incorporate my software in simulation? Does anyone can help me? Does anyone have a project with an example of this? Thank you!

Reply to
mvetromille