Simulation : EDK

hi,,

I am trying to generate simulation for a edk project. I download the newest MXE files from the xilinx.com and ran Generate Simulation HDL files.

I get the follwing error msg

C:\EDK\hw\XilinxProcessorIPLib\pcores\microblaze_v4_00_a\hdl\vhdl\microblaze_ isa_be_pkg.vhd is distributed by Xilinx encrypted and will not be read by any simulator. Please use compedklib to setup the EDK precompiled libraries and provide the path to them using the -E switch.

But when I try manual compilation using the compedklib, it says for ModemSim XE, use the precompiled libraries..

Any suggestions to get around this?

My setup is EDK7.1.2 + Modelsim Xe starter 6.0a

Cheers Shakith

Reply to
EDK Simulation

I think you have to set path:

EDK -> Option -> Projekt Option -> HDL and simulation

newest MXE files from the xilinx.com and ran Generate Simulation HDL files.

C:\EDK\hw\XilinxProcessorIPLib\pcores\microblaze_v4_00_a\hdl\vhdl\microblaze _ isa_be_pkg.vhd is distributed by Xilinx encrypted and will not be read by any simulator. Please use compedklib to setup the EDK precompiled libraries and provide the path to them using the -E switch.

ModemSim XE, use the precompiled libraries..

Reply to
grupy