proasic plus. actel

thanks Thomas Stanka! But...

In my code I have instantiated a GL Buffer (is a fast clock). But in the synthesis: the log say...

Automatic dissolve during optimization of view:work.w_r9(w_r9) of GL2(GL)

then, others signals with highest fanout promoted to global buffer. This synthesis is made with Synplify.

I don=B4t know how change this automatic options.

Reply to
merche

Use the following in your constrains file (filename.gcf) dont_fix_globals; set_auto_global 0; set_global ;

It works for me

Reply to
dscolson