OPB IPIF user register interface

I have been trying for some time to get an IP I wrote hooked to the MicroBlaze. I am not immensely proficient with vhdl. I do most with schematics. Does any one know where one could get an example of interfacing a simple IP to user register opb ipif using schematics? I have all the signals generated and the IP works, but when I try to combine it with the files generated by the wizard I am getting errors I can't resolve.

fas3

Reply to
Fayette