EDK: user logic on opb bus in microblaze system

Hi, I have a microblaze system with uart,intc and a user ip on the opb bus.I have used the create new peripheral procedure to get the user ip into the system.I had the code written before hand.SO I just copy pasted the code into the template provided by the tool in user_logic.vhd But i have some components which are instantiated into my user_logic.vhd. I have copied them into the vhdl directory where the tool have generated the templates for user_logic.vhd and my_ip.vhd. Now when i generate the bitstream i get error NGDBuild error It says that the component instantiation in my user_logic.vhd cannot be resolved. Where am I going wrong?Is it because its not able to find the codes for the components which are declared in m y user_logic.vhd?

Thanx in advance

Reply to
kittyawake

Each of the new files for instantiated modules must be listed in the

*.pao file >
Reply to
Paul Hartke