okay what am I missing??? Please

Could someone please let me in on how the Flip Flops work in ISE Webpack schematics. Where is the Q/ . Do I simply run an inverter off from Q or what. Are these also global clk and rst or only if you assign them that way. When running a clock into the chip for a design (say 6mhz) which pin is best to use? Sorry for all the Newbe questions but this stuff is hurting my head.... Man why can't they just use easy software like Palasm :)

Thanks,

Fred

Reply to
juice28