Help Need about reconfiguring the PLL with prescale counter n and multiply counter m

Hi,

After following the the section titled "Reconfiguring the C0 Counter" gives a step by step description of how to reconfigure the PLL to change the C0 clock output. I get the divided output clock successfully.

However,when I reconfig the PLL with pre-scale counter n and multiply counter m, the output clock is not equal to the Fin*m/n.(note:Fin is the input clock),

Additionally,when I change the m from 1to 10,the output clock is not change at the same time .

Does anyone have a step-by-step example with code and/or drawings that explains how to really design with the ALTPLL_RECONFIG and ALTPLL megawizard functions with m,n?

Thanks !

Reply to
ajin1983