ML501 where to order

Xilinx webshop related again

I am ready to immediatly order ML501, but unfortunatly Xilinx website has only documentation and reference design, and no product code, neither it is available in Xilinx online shop, and search at Avnet yields at zero results also.

surprisingly it is listed as orderable here

at price 1195USD

I wonder why isnt ML501 orderable from Xilinx or Avnet, or if it is how to place an order e.g. I need at least a product code - I would really really rather order from Xilinx online shop or Avnet then from somewhere else.

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Antti,

We had a too many items going through a release queue that overloaded the logistics team and the ML501 release was delayed slightly. It is now available for sale, but because it is a new product not everyone in the Xilinx Sales Rep and Distributor companies may know this off the top of their head.

Tell them you want to order a HW-V5-ML501-UNI-G board and they should take your order, if they don't please let me know. The boards will ship from the US so it may take a couple of weeks to get through to you. We do have plenty of these in inventory right now with more in the production pipeline.

The extra codes at the end indicate that the power supply is universal (-UNI) and the board is RoHS compliant (-G).

Ed McGettigan

-- Xilinx Inc.

Reply to
Ed McGettigan

Ed McGettigan schrieb:

Thank Ed,

the order number is in purchasing dep. should Avnet refuse to take the order I will let you know.

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Ed McGettigan schrieb: