About the purchase of XCF01s

I want to purchase fifty Xilinx Platform Flash XCF01S online. It is not available at Avnet and NuHorizons and I am unable to find any other sales representative to purchase it. Can anyone please guide me from where can I purchase it? The order may be shipped to Pakistan or America. Regards Atif Research Associate

Reply to
Atif

I believe the platform flash is only available as samples at the moment..

Simon

Reply to
Simon Peacock