MAP problem

Hi I am using JBITS to generate an anticore for a virtex device. When I run the MAP process I get the error, below. Could anyone give me some insight as to what exactly it means, or even better how I might fix it?

Thanks -J

"FATAL_ERROR:Ncd:basnccomp.c:3516:1.29 - Cannot find other bel for unconnected pin on bel .WSGEN:CK of comp coreoutbus. Its current programmed state is : YUSED:0 XUSED:0 F:#RAM:D=0x0000 G:#RAM:D=0x0000 RAMCONFIG:2SHIFTS SRMUX:1 GYMUX:G FXMUX:F Process will terminate. To resolve this error, please consult the Answers Database and other online resources at "

Reply to
John Maher

the MAP process I get the error, below. Could anyone give me some insight as to what exactly it means, or even better how I might fix it?

pin on bel .WSGEN:CK of comp coreoutbus. Its current programmed state is : YUSED:0 XUSED:0 F:#RAM:D=0x0000 G:#RAM:D=0x0000 RAMCONFIG:2SHIFTS SRMUX:1 GYMUX:G FXMUX:F Process will terminate. To resolve this error, please consult the Answers Database and other online resources at "

Hi John,

This error message is reporting an illegal slice configuration in your design. It appears that the problem has to do with an unconnected clock pin. Everything after "Its current programmed state" is just a dump of the slice configuration. You should be able to trace the logic from the component name "coreoutbus".

Cheers, Bret

Reply to
Bret Wade